Saturday 20 August 2011

My First Blog...*

So I'm new to this and this will be my first ever blog!! I'm sure it wont be my last.. I would like to say a welcome and thank you for taking in interest in it, at which ever time that will be. :)


I guess I should introduce myself.. well I'm a full time mother of three young children aged; 3, 2 and 6months. It's a wonderful and fulfilling job that I enjoy every single day, they are my life and soul and there will be nothing I wouldn't do for them. They do mean the world to me. Unfortunately sometimes I do feel like that, I suffer from severe depression which makes me tired, moody and very emotional. My oldest always cheers me up when I'm sad and wipes my tears, as at time I can't help it I try not to cry in front of my children but sometimes that is just not possible and I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels like that..


I'm still currently with my partner of 4years, who is the father to all my children, and in this society today I am very proud of that fact. I do however don't judge the people that have children by different fathers as I have a half sister myself who is older than me, and my sister half three children and her eldest is by a different dad. I'm not judgemental of anyone, no matter what the situation.. everyone is different and everyone has a story to tell, including myself.


I've had rocky few years that's for sure.. I just can't seem to find the right balance of happiness or be in the right place in my life. There is always a bump in the road along the way and which I suppose that is life and you have to work around the problems and find that solution that is best for you! I'm just the person who is happy all the time but then when something goes wrong I'm not just down I'm really down and I'm not the worse of person in the world, everything gets to me and I defiantly where my heart on my sleeve.


The one worse thing that I cannot stand is lies, I don't understand why people should lie, or for that matter why would they want to.. I enjoy cooking, reading, relaxing, (for sure!) writing, spending time with my little family, my imitate family. I like to help people, make them feel special and put a smile on their face, whatever their age. :)


I think that would be it for now.. I'll be blogging soon.. I'll be trying at least once a day just to get my feelings of my chest I that will make me feel better I'm sure and hopefully help someone who is going through the same thing as me. I will look forward to whoever that would want to join me :)
Goodnight for now...

1 comment:

  1. Hiya, I can relate to a lot of what you have said. I started my blog when I was in a horrible place with PND (not that I've blogged about it... yet) but I have found blogging a real help, my own little place where I can be the happy me that was hidden very well a few months back. I hope blogging helps you too xxx

    ReplyDelete

*..Share your thoughts..*